Miller® (formerly Smith®) High-Quality Economy Series Flowmeter/Regulator Delivers Precise Control of MIG/GMAW and TIG/GTAW Shield Gases. CGA 580 Right-Hand Male Connection.
Designed to accurately measure the flow of Argon, Helium and CO2 welding gases, this flow meter features a clearly visible red flow meter ball for easy adjustment and a protective inlet filter to reduce gas impurities. Precision valve locks at desired setting. Arc-Zone.com® also offers this product with a gas hose and coupler, for easy set-up.
- Accurately measures flow of Argon, Helium and CO2 gases.
- Precision flow valve locks at desired setting.
- Protective inlet filter reduces gas impurities.
- Tough polycarbonate flow tube.
- Clearly visible red flow meter ball for easy adjustment.
- Engineered for long trouble-free performance.
- Three (3) year No hassle warranty!
- Made in USA by Smith® Equipment.
Gases Used: Argon, Helium & CO2
Flow Range: 0-50 SCFH
Preset Delivery Pressure: 50 PSIG
Inlet Connection: CGA 580
Outlet Connection: 5/8" x 18 Right Hand Female (inert "B" type)
Maximum Pressure: 3000 PSIG
Gas Hose Kit Includes:
1ea. Flow Meter/Regulator
1ea. 12.5' (3.8m) High-Quality Non-Permeable Gas Hose (40V77)
1ea. Female-to-Female Hose Coupler (WES-AW-430)