M.K. Morse Master Cobalt® Band Saw Blades
The M.K. Morse Master Cobalt® blades are designed for reduced vibration cutting on machinable metals, including stainless steel, pipe, tubing, and solids. Featuring bi-metal construction for long blade life and variable pitch teeth for efficient, reduced vibration cutting. It is also recommended to regularly clean and lubricate your blade to reduce heat and extend its life. Using a cutting lube like Tapmatic Edge Lube Cutting Stick (LPS-43200) will greatly increase the longevity of your blade.
- 3-Pack of Blades
- Blade Size: 44-7/8" x 1/2" x .020" (1,140mm x 12.7mm x .50mm)
- Variable pitch teeth allow for a broader range of applications
- Tooth design reduces cutting vibration
- Shock resistant bi-metal teeth efficiently cut machinable metals
- Tooth design leaves a clean, weldable finish
- For longest blade life, maximum recommended blade speed is 285 FPM.
|Part #||TPI||Material Thickness|