Performance Monitoring for Critical Welds
The PurgEye® 500 Desk Weld Purge Monitor® is designed as a desk-based instrument that can be integrated with automatic welding equipment for consistent measurement and indication of oxygen levels. Enginered to deliver ultra critical ‘Golden’ welds documents precise oxygen levels as low as 10 ppm.
Ideal for critical welds on materials such as stainless, duplex and chrome steels, titanium, zirconium and nickel alloys for ultra clean conditions, in aerospace, cryogenics, food, beverage, semi-conductor, pharmaceutical and petrochemical industries. It can be used in welding chambers, orbital welding and pipe welding purging systems.
- PurgeNet™ allows control of the welding process for precise measurements of oxygen levels to prevent welding in the event that the level is to high and to continue when the level is low enough, thereby creating zero colour welds every time.
- Visual on/off light for remote viewing, a dew point meter and a temperature monitor for interpass temperature control while purging.
- Integral electro-mechanical pump extracts samples from purge volume at pre-determined user set intervals to provide a consistent flow of exhaust purge gas over the sensor, for stable readings and equipment control.
- PurgeLog™ software allows print out of quality management documentation where the recording and auditing capabilities for vital weld traceability.
- PurgeNet™ Controls all automatic welding systems as well as orbital welders, causing them to switch on, and off when oxygen level rises too high or falls to low.
- PurgeAlarm ™ IP66 Rated (Environmental Protected) alarm displays a red indicator, if the PurgEye® has warmed up, and is reading a greater value than the alarm threshold set by the user.
- Automatic fault finding diagnostics can detect and report a number of possible faults.
- OLED (organic light emitting diode) display gives sharp, bright and clearer readings for viewing at long distances.
- Menu driven by buttons on front panel and has an internal alarm with high and low points for oxygen level that can be set with the buttons.
- Rugged, high frequency (HF) proof instrument measures and clearly indicates actual oxygen levels from 1,000 down to 1 ppm (accurate to 10 ppm).
- Automatic internal audible alarm in the event of sudden oxygen level increase, or when the oxygen level reaches the lowest required point set by the operator.
- Fast response, long life sensor with little to no maintenance required.
- External 12V Power Supply Unit (multiple international adaptors) voltage range of AC 90 to 260V
- Input purge gas sample tube (green, 1 m) with filter
- Interface data connection cable
- User instruction technical manual
- Storage and presentation case
- Calibration Certificate for Quality Control Procedures
|1,000ppm down to 10ppm
|+/- 2.0% of scale reading
|145 x 190 x 70mm
|AZ115/230V Single Phase 50/60 Hz
|Pump Flow Rate
|3.5 - 4 litre/min