Arc-Saber™ Safely & Securely Stores Tungsten Electrodes
Arc-Saber™ tungsten storage container with magnetic base! Arc-Sabers feature a tough body design, durable threaded-on cap with o-ring seal and a handy sticker on top illustrating 22° & 45° tungsten tapers for quick reference. Additionally, there is a strong 12.5lbs pull rated neodymium (rare-earth) magnet in the base. Each Arc-Saber™ includes our "wood strip" that helps to minimize atmosphere and moisture contamination, keeping your tungsten dry and ready to use.
- Designed for 7" (175mm) Long tungsten electrodes. Maximum capacity is 19ea. 1/8" (3.2mm) diameter electrodes!
- Durable tungsten storage container constructed of high-impact polyethylene, HDPLA Plus Plastic
- Strong 12.5lbs pull rated neodymium (rare-earth) magnet located in the base. The magnet is screwed into the body with a stainless steel screw for long trouble free use.
- Handy sticker on top illustrating 22° & 45° tungsten tapers for quick reference
- Store your electrodes on the jobsite, your tool box, your metal work table
- Made in USA!
- Black (A-ARCSABR-BK)
- ArcTime Sky Blue (A-ARCSABR-SB)
- Red (A-ARCSABR-RD)
- Dark Blue (A-ARCSABR-DB)
Check Out These Other Great Products:
Our amazing ArcTime hybrid tungsten - It's Not Included, but highly recommended -
Stubby Arc-Saber - Perfect for short electrodes 3.5" (88.9mm) long max!
*Patent Pending design